Friday 8 March 2013

Buy HTC Desire X UK Sim Free Smartphone online and compare prices




To tell you the truth when I got the package I was shocked at how light it was and I taught it can't be the phone but it was. Brand new. I am in love with the phone's physical appearance, a beautiful device. Back cover tends to get dirty easily unfortunately but I have bought a hard cover for it (HTC HC C800 Hard Shell for Desire X) which doesn't make it much thicker, still slim and elegant with it on.




Well the performance is great. It's my first smartphone so can't really compare but I am happy with it. A 1GHz dual-core processor does it justice. I was not going to buy anything less with than 1GHz for sure. For a mid-ranged phone it is perfect. Camera quality is good. The fact that it does not have a front camera does not bug me that much. The key rockers are reachable and not hard to press as I have heard on online reviews, at least when you get used to them.
I do recommend this smartphone, I think it is a great price for the specs. Oh, and when I first plugged it I was shocked it did not start up, haha... a few minutes later it got to me though, the battery was still in it's plastic cover, hehe hope you learn from my mistakes. Good luck! HTC, surely quietly brilliant :)